Inulin is a prebiotic dietary fibre derived from agave. It has been shown to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines and the development of healthy intestinal flora. Our organic inulin has excellent solubility and heat stability and can therefore be taken in a variety of ways. Of course, our inulin is free of any stabilizers, preservatives and dyes and is therefore a perfect complement to a healthy and conscious diet. We recommend a daily intake of about 15 g inulin.
Articles in this section
- How long do the cooking attachments and glass weights remain in use?
- What is the difference between fermentation jar and fermentation pot?
- Why do I need chamfering attachments?
- What is the purpose of the Mason Ball lid?
- Which glass is best for wild ferments?
- Do the jar weights fit in Mason Ball jars?
- Why do I need a cabbage masher?
- What do I have to consider when cleaning the glasses?
- Why do I need glass weights?
- How do I use Inulin?