The ginger bug is the liquid or culture that you use to make your ginger beer. It contains wild yeasts and lactic acid bacteria, and can be continued forever, similar to a sourdough. It is called "Ginger Bug" in English, which means ginger bug :) There is no good German translation of the name yet, so it is also called Ginger Bug here.
Articles in this section
- What is the histamine content of ginger beer?
- How much alcohol does ginger beer contain?
- How much ginger beer can I make with the supplied Ginger Bug culture?
- What is the difference between Ginger Bug and Ginger Root Plant?
- What is the difference between ginger beer and water kefir?
- What yeasts and bacteria are involved in the Ginger Bug?
- Can I brew only ginger beer with the Ginger Bug?
- Is Ginger Bug ready-made ginger beer?
- What is the difference between ginger bug and ginger beer?
- What is a Ginger Bug?