The Ginger Bug is created completely naturally from a spontaneous fermentation! The ginger root is naturally very rich in yeasts and lactic acid bacteria, which you will also find in our Ginger Bug. The microbes multiply particularly quickly in the right environment and are hard-working helpers during fermentation. The composition of the Ginger Bug culture can change slightly depending on environmental conditions, but mainly contains various wild yeasts and lactic acid bacteria. They make for a delicious, bubbly and lively ginger beer.
Articles in this section
- What is the histamine content of ginger beer?
- How much alcohol does ginger beer contain?
- How much ginger beer can I make with the supplied Ginger Bug culture?
- What is the difference between Ginger Bug and Ginger Root Plant?
- What is the difference between ginger beer and water kefir?
- What yeasts and bacteria are involved in the Ginger Bug?
- Can I brew only ginger beer with the Ginger Bug?
- Is Ginger Bug ready-made ginger beer?
- What is the difference between ginger bug and ginger beer?
- What is a Ginger Bug?