Almost anything: sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, fermented sauces and relishes, pickled tomatoes and anything else you feel like. Experimentation is expressly permitted!
Articles in this section
- Are beets, sauerkraut and string beans suitable for histamine intolerance?
- What is brine and how do I make it?
- Can mould develop during the fermentation of vegetables/fruit?
- What can I produce with the Wild Ferments Set?
- My ferment is not bubbling
- How can I tell that my ferment is ready?
- What is the shelf life of my fermented vegetables?
- Which salt is suitable for fermentation?
- What is wild fermentation?
- How long does my purchased wild ferment from you survive after being opened?