Conventional kombucha also contains fructose, so you should be careful with it. However, you can also produce kombucha without fructose. For example, you can use rice malt syrup or pure dextrose instead of conventional sugar. Your Scoby needs some kind of sugar in any case, otherwise it will starve!
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?