The new scoby should be about 1 cm thick to start a new Kombucha batch with. It is important that you also add about 10% of the preparation liquid. If you don't want to make another Kombucha, you can put it into the batch again, but if it becomes too big, please separate it and give it to friends or bring it to the Scoby Hotel ;)
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?