A scoby that is too large can sometimes reduce oxygenation to the liquid if it is too thick. If your scoby has become too large for the jar, simply divide it. You can do this with a stainless steel scissors/kitchen knife.
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?