Kombucha and Jun are very similar in composition. The biggest difference is that Kombucha is made with sugar (vegan) and Jun with honey. Moreover, traditional Jun is always made with green tea, while kombucha is traditionally made from a green-black tea blend. As a result, Jun also contains different cultures/microorganisms than kombucha!
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?