I like to use it for masks or creams. Some members in our Kombucha Germany group have also made boulettes and jerky from it. It is also wonderful as a fertiliser. Interesting fact: A company called Scobytec in the USA makes jackets and shoes from tea mushrooms.
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?