No, you can add the entire tea mushroom and half the amount of liquid. However, it is possible that your kombucha will be ready a little faster. So it's best to taste your kombucha after 5 days to see if you already like it. Then you can bottle it and start the secondary fermentation, which also produces carbonic acid. Keep in mind that it will still sour a little in the bottle.
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?