Unfortunately, fermentation increases the histamine content of foods, so our wild ferments mix is not well suited for people with histamine intolerance. Basically, everyone should listen to their own body, how they react to what and what they tolerate well. Water kefir, for example, is a very good ferment for histamine intolerance.
Articles in this section
- Are beets, sauerkraut and string beans suitable for histamine intolerance?
- What is brine and how do I make it?
- Can mould develop during the fermentation of vegetables/fruit?
- What can I produce with the Wild Ferments Set?
- My ferment is not bubbling
- How can I tell that my ferment is ready?
- What is the shelf life of my fermented vegetables?
- Which salt is suitable for fermentation?
- What is wild fermentation?
- How long does my purchased wild ferment from you survive after being opened?