This is something that everyone must decide for themselves. During fermentation, alcohol is also produced in small quantities. How much depends on the culture, the duration of fermentation, the temperature and the ingredients. Normally Kombucha contains an alcohol content between 0.5% and 1%. This is about the same amount as in a freshly squeezed orange juice.
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?