We declare our tea mushrooms with a best before date of 3 months. But even after that, the tea mushrooms are still full of life. If you store your tea mushroom in your fridge for a little longer, you can still use it, just give it a little time to develop its full potential. Please remember that the packaging may swell and burst. It is best to store your scoby in a scoby hotel if you are going to be away for a long time.
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?