We supply 10 g of milk kefir tubers, with which you can produce 1 l of milk kefir to start with. However, as you use the tubers again and again and they multiply and grow, you can continuously increase the amount of kefir.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to prepare the milk kefir immediately after receiving it or can it also be stored?
- The milk has thickened. How should I proceed?
- Can vegetable milk also be used to make milk kefir?
- Which bacteria and yeast cultures are contained in milk kefir?
- Which milk alternatives can I use? What do I have to bear in mind?
- Do I need to rinse the milk kefir tubers with water?
- What ingredients do I need to make milk kefir?
- Can children and pregnant women safely drink milk kefir?
- Which milk is suitable for milk kefir?
- How long is the shelf life of the finished milk kefir?