For fermentation, the culture needs proper sugar. Xylitol and other sugar alcohols must not be used. It would be the same as if you were put on a zero diet. You might be able to endure it for a few days. But after that you keep losing weight. It is the same with kombucha. It needs real sugar in the form of white table sugar, raw cane sugar, whole cane sugar or honey.
Articles in this section
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.
- What percentage of preparation liquid do I need for kombucha?
- When can you start sharing the Scoby?
- What ingredients are used for the kombucha bottles?
- Which cultures are contained in Kombucha?