Yes, that is quite normal. We pay attention to the highest quality and our crystals are very potent.
Articles in this section
- Where should I store the finished bottles of water kefir?
- Which water should I use for water kefir?
- There are orange grains between the water kefir crystals. What is it?
- Which bacteria and yeast cultures are contained in water kefir?
- The water kefir tastes like vinegar. What have I done wrong?
- The water kefir becomes thick and slimy. What is wrong with it?
- Can you reuse the fruits from the water kefir batch?
- Can you also use the kombucha jar for water kefir?
- The water kefir crystals grow too quickly. Is that normal?
- Will the water kefir crystals survive the transport to my home?