The mesophilic bacteria culture and mould culture can be stored at room temperature. So you can start right away with your first preparation or simply postpone it until later.
Articles in this section
- The noble mould does not grow or only grows on one side of my Camembert/Brie.
- My blue cheese has red spots
- How can I avoid foreign mould infestation on my vegan cheese?
- How do I know if my vegan cheese has gone bad?
- My vegan cheese smells strange.
- My vegan cheese won't set. What can I do?
- Why does my homemade vegan cheese taste so sour?
- How should I store my finished vegan cheese?
- How can I tell that my vegan cheese is ready?
- Instructions for vegan blue cheese (Camembert)