A cabbage masher makes the work of fermenting much easier. It not only helps to pile up the vegetables, but also ensures due to its special shape that a lot of brine is created without damaging the cabbage and vegetables too much.
Articles in this section
- How long do the cooking attachments and glass weights remain in use?
- What is the difference between fermentation jar and fermentation pot?
- Why do I need chamfering attachments?
- What is the purpose of the Mason Ball lid?
- Which glass is best for wild ferments?
- Do the jar weights fit in Mason Ball jars?
- Why do I need a cabbage masher?
- What do I have to consider when cleaning the glasses?
- Why do I need glass weights?
- How do I use Inulin?