The fermentation takes place without oxygen. The lid is needed to close the vessel. It is best to use fermentation caps so that gases that develop during fermentation can escape. If you do not use a fermenter, please close the lid loosely.
Articles in this section
- How long do the cooking attachments and glass weights remain in use?
- What is the difference between fermentation jar and fermentation pot?
- Why do I need chamfering attachments?
- What is the purpose of the Mason Ball lid?
- Which glass is best for wild ferments?
- Do the jar weights fit in Mason Ball jars?
- Why do I need a cabbage masher?
- What do I have to consider when cleaning the glasses?
- Why do I need glass weights?
- How do I use Inulin?