Coconut milk, which is not canned, is available in relatively high quality from Aroy D. You can get it in tetra packs in almost all Asia shops. It works very well for making yoghurt.
Articles in this section
- How do I recognise mould on my yoghurt?
- My yoghurt won't set. What am I doing wrong?
- The yoghurt production did not work. What now?
- What ingredients are in your vegan yoghurt culture?
- Why does my homemade yoghurt taste so sour?
- Why is my homemade yoghurt grainy?
- Can I eat the yoghurt at room temperature?
- How much yoghurt can I make from the product?
- In what concentration are the bacteria present in your yoghurt cultures?
- Does the production of yoghurt also work with oat milk?