If your milk "just" didn't set, it doesn't mean that the whole fermentation didn't work. Try the milk. Does it taste sourish? Then the fermentation was successful and you have made a yoghurt drink. Now you can work on the consistency.
Articles in this section
- How do I recognise mould on my yoghurt?
- My yoghurt won't set. What am I doing wrong?
- The yoghurt production did not work. What now?
- What ingredients are in your vegan yoghurt culture?
- Why does my homemade yoghurt taste so sour?
- Why is my homemade yoghurt grainy?
- Can I eat the yoghurt at room temperature?
- How much yoghurt can I make from the product?
- In what concentration are the bacteria present in your yoghurt cultures?
- Does the production of yoghurt also work with oat milk?