Products And Cultures
- The noble mould does not grow or only grows on one side of my Camembert/Brie.
- My blue cheese has red spots
- How can I avoid foreign mould infestation on my vegan cheese?
- How do I know if my vegan cheese has gone bad?
- My vegan cheese smells strange.
- My vegan cheese won't set. What can I do?
- Are beets, sauerkraut and string beans suitable for histamine intolerance?
- What is brine and how do I make it?
- Can mould develop during the fermentation of vegetables/fruit?
- What can I produce with the Wild Ferments Set?
- My ferment is not bubbling
- How can I tell that my ferment is ready?
- Is the fairment shop page also available in other languages?
- Are the instructions for your cultures also available in French, Spanish or English?
- One product is currently not available
- Can I also freeze the cultures to extend their shelf life?
- Is my fermented product still edible?
- Are your sets dishwasher safe?
- How long do the cooking attachments and glass weights remain in use?
- What is the difference between fermentation jar and fermentation pot?
- Why do I need chamfering attachments?
- What is the purpose of the Mason Ball lid?
- Which glass is best for wild ferments?
- Do the jar weights fit in Mason Ball jars?
- How do I recognise mould on my yoghurt?
- My yoghurt won't set. What am I doing wrong?
- The yoghurt production did not work. What now?
- What ingredients are in your vegan yoghurt culture?
- Why does my homemade yoghurt taste so sour?
- Why is my homemade yoghurt grainy?
- What is Genmai Miso?
- What is Shiro Koshi Miso?
- Do the microbes die off when I use my miso for cooking?
- What is the shelf life of miso?
- How long was your miso fermented?
- Are there guidelines for how much miso paste I can eat per day?
- Which flour is best for the sourdough?
- Does the sourdough contain gluten?
- My bread doesn't rise and is too sour.
- Does it matter whether I mix the sourdough with spelt, buckwheat or other flour?
- What is the best way to care for my sourdough culture?
- What is the shelf life of the sourdough culture?
- What is the histamine content of ginger beer?
- How much alcohol does ginger beer contain?
- How much ginger beer can I make with the supplied Ginger Bug culture?
- What is the difference between Ginger Bug and Ginger Root Plant?
- What is the difference between ginger beer and water kefir?
- What yeasts and bacteria are involved in the Ginger Bug?
- Where should I store the finished bottles of water kefir?
- Which water should I use for water kefir?
- There are orange grains between the water kefir crystals. What is it?
- Which bacteria and yeast cultures are contained in water kefir?
- The water kefir tastes like vinegar. What have I done wrong?
- The water kefir becomes thick and slimy. What is wrong with it?
- Do I have to prepare the milk kefir immediately after receiving it or can it also be stored?
- The milk has thickened. How should I proceed?
- Can vegetable milk also be used to make milk kefir?
- Which bacteria and yeast cultures are contained in milk kefir?
- Which milk alternatives can I use? What do I have to bear in mind?
- Do I need to rinse the milk kefir tubers with water?
- How can I distinguish between yeast, creamy yeast and mould?
- Can I drink Kombucha even if I have candida?
- The liquid from my Jun Kombucha became cloudy and there were black dots
- How many carbohydrates does the finished kombucha contain? Is it suitable for a keto diet?
- Nothing has happened with my Jun after one day
- My Jun Scoby got smaller.